Guilde Origine Index du Forum

Guilde Origine Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Widgets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Origine Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Inscription
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jeminfinn

Masculin
Point(s): 152
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Widgets Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Widgets
> DOWNLOAD

About Blog Hosting Donate Support Developers Get Involved Learn Showcase Plugins Themes Ideas WordCamp WordPress.TV BuddyPress bbPress WordPress.com Matt Privacy License / GPLv2 Code is Poetry. They do edits/tweaks/additions/fixes fast and reliable and have not noticed a single error. Code Optimization. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Kendra Patrick 06:05 10 Oct 17 Joe and his team were wonderful! They were responsive and flexible, and the whole team worked diligently to make my website an impressive one. About Blog Hosting Donate Support Developers Get Involved Learn Showcase Plugins Themes Ideas WordCamp WordPress.TV BuddyPress bbPress WordPress.com Matt Privacy License / GPLv2 Code is Poetry. Annie Parham 18:59 28 Sep 17 WP Buffs is amazing! They were incredibly responsive and made everything so easy for my organization. Skip to toolbar About WordPressAbout WordPressWordPress.orgDocumentationSupport ForumsFeedbackSearchLog InRegister. 2) Your browser has some ad block extention installed that may cause stop my plugin loading. The response is quick. It is powered by AddThis.com.From Version 2.7 now another additional integration to display Twitter Counter & Twitter Signature from your Twitter profile. Version 4.2.1 Updated few default values for Widget. They have been very solid to work with so far. How do I sign up for a Facebook application ID for my website You may create a new Facebook application or edit your existing Facebook application through the Facebook Developers application interface. It is also great to be able to ask them any little question about a site and their response time is amazing. Rita Paiewonsky 04:49 12 Apr 17 I spent hours online researching who to hire to care for my website. Choose whether to display a send button by selecting Show send button. If you want the users to like or send an external page, click From other sites, enter the external page URL, and click Done selecting. Frequntly Asked Qustions Visit Screenshots WordPress Admin Setting for Facebook Like BoxWordPress Admin Setting for Integration to display Social Network Buttons (Default is NO)WordPress Admin Setting for Integration to display Twitter Counter & Twitter Signature (Default is NO)WordPress Front Page Display (with streams)WordPress Front Page Display (no streams)Now you can enable additional social network buttons such as Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ and it is floating on the left or right side with 6 styles for you to choose (default is set to No). Thanks to WP Buffs thought they sorted it out and now it loads fast. Harvey Jia 06:09 16 Dec 17 Truly impressive maintenance and editing services by highly professional and skilled team. Simplest one out there naahuel Simplest and cleanest one I could find. WP Buffs got the job done, however, and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to build a professional WordPress site. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. The Facebook like window closes and the widget is configured to display Facebook like button. [fbwidget fburl= width=5003 height=4503 datasmallheader=false selectlng=ruRU dataadaptcontainerwidth=false datahidecover=false datashowfacepile=false datashowposts=true] Widget doesnt working in Mozilla Firefox If widget works great in all browsers except Mozilla Firefox, You must press the settings off Use protection against tracking in private window, its security settings for Mozilla, nothing to do with my plugin. I highly recommend them to everyone! Rowen De Vries 08:35 06 Apr 17 WP Buffs are a great help. I was struck by how much they truly care to get my problem fixed. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors sunwu2007 Translate Facebook Like Box Widget into your language.Interested in development?Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS. Plugin Works Well omondid The plugin works great Easy to use, working great, but widget not responsive ? Patmata-i It is working great but I still have to find out why the bottom widget is not responsive when I turn an ipad between portrait and Landscape& I could not find any answer& Read all 143 reviews Contributors & Developers Facebook Widget is open source software 5a02188284
facebook chat mobile statuspro facebook hack v 1.5 by hackersbest facebook games like simshow to verify facebook account without emailvia facebook for blackberry 10i going to a foreign country facebookdownload facebook 4.3.2how i recover my hacked facebook accountis there a way to merge two facebook accountscan you get facebook app on cydia

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Origine Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Inscription Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange